MUSIC LENDING LIBRARY
R. Bruce Marsh Memorial Library Lending Regulations
The lending library is available for use:
- By telephone
- All users are allowed to search the online database.
- In order to rent materials you must be an ABA member.
Included in the library are predominantly concert band titles. Some stage band scores, band method, recordings and other teaching aids are also available.
A movable track storage system assists in making access simple, allows for expandability and reduces damage to the scores.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us toll-free at 1-877-687-4239.
The library service is available to all members of the Alberta Band Association. Regular, Community Band, Institution, Organization, and Student pay a nominal user fee, while honorary members receive complimentary service.
- A fee of $15 will be charged for each score borrowed and this includes shipping and handling. There are no additional charges for postage.
- Scores can be renewed for a $10 fee, assuming no other holds have been placed on the item.
- Overdue materials will be assessed a fine on a per-week basis. Overdue printed materials will be charged $2/week.
- All handling and postage will be paid for by the member and included on the invoice.
- Damaged and lost parts will be replaced at cost to the borrower.